Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Beginning of Something Amazing!

Hello Everyone!

Just thought I'd make a post and introduce myself and what this blog will be about. I'm Sarah, A mom of three kids & step-mommy to 2 more. Yep 5 kids!!! Life is crazy around our house, almost all of the time. But we manage, and we manage well. We live in Quinte West, Ontario, Canada. I am currently working hard on starting a home business. I make crafts and sell them!


I guess the purpose of this blog is to share crafts, recipes ( I love to bake & cook), money saving tips, coupons and anything else that may pop into my head at any given time.

If you have anything you would like to see on here just email me at sarahmarienash@gmail.com & i will try to get an article up about it as quick as possible.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment